Frequently asked Questions
- What payment methods are available on your website:
- We are happy to announce we can accept :
- Giro Pay
- Union Pay
- Is the return address of the new website still the same as previously on Zumba.com?
- Yes, Our return address is the same at Versteynen Logistics, Tilburg in the Netherlands
- You will find out how easy the new and improved return process in our website is with your first return.
- You can return items very easily, by going to "My orders" select the products you want to return.
- The full return address you can find while going through the return process, The return address is printed on our return form you need to add to your box.
- I live in the UK can i continue to return my products within the UK ?
- Yes, Also for the UK the return address within the UK remains the same address.
- When you initiate a return, you will be requested to print/add the return form. The UK return address is written on this return form
- I live live outside of Europe (Norway - Switserland - .....) How and where do i return products?
- When you are living outside of Europe (but not in UK) you can return your products to our address in the Netherlands.
- You follow the same return procedures (login to your account, select return products, print your return slip etc..)
- Make sure when you return products from outside Europe, you always ship your returnshipment Duty import- and Taxes PAID. Else it will not be delivered to our warehouse.
- I m a ZIN™ Member how to enjoy my benefits?
- We are deligthed to have you back on the website.
- Logging in onto the European Zumba® wear store is almost as easy as logging in on Zumba.com
- Click on Login on the website.
- Choose "Login with my Zumba Account"
- The website will bring you in the most secure way to your Zumba.com login page.
- Accept the redirect and you will be automaticly logged in with your ZIN™ credentials and discount benefits.
- How do i know my shoe size ?
- How much is shipping cost ?
- Shipping costs depend on the shipping destination and the type of shipping service you choose.
Keep an eye on our special FREE shipping promotions which are shown on top of our page from time to time.
- Why are the prices in Europe and the USA different?
- The prices of Zumba® Wear in Europe and the USA look a little different because sales tax is added at different stages.
- In Europe, the sales tax (i.e., VAT) is already shown when browsing products - you never see a pre-tax price. In the USA, the sales tax differs depending on the state where the customer lives, so it is only shown at check-out when the customer adds their address. During browsing in the USA site you see a pre-tax price.
- Sales tax also tends to be a lot lower in the USA than in Europe. In California, for example, it is 7.25%.
- In most cases the pricing for items in the Europe and USA shops start at the same point - there is a common base price in US dollars. In the USA the relevant sales tax is added. In Europe the price is converted from US dollars to local currency (e.g., Euros or Pounds) and then the relevant sales tax is added.